Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Its Been To Long!!!!!

It's been way to long since my last post, but I 
plan on, well trying to, blog everyday.

In the last 8 months so much has changed in my life.  
I took on a Pre-K teaching position, which for sure has me on my toes.
We also took in my crazy sis and her lil boy, which is kinda like being a mom to 3!!!  LOL.  
Lets just say Its one crazy life.  But I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!
Did I forget that we are Expecting baby #2!!!!!
Yup, that's right coming in March 2012!!!!!


I really so feel so very blessed with everything God has given me here 
lately.  There is just know way I can describe the joy and stress that he has 
brought and taken out of my life.  I know my life now seems crazy, and well 
honestly I feel crazy, but I know God has a plan and I'm right where
he wants me to be.  

So here a few pics from the last few months!!!!
 The Hubby and I
Baby Bump Number 2
 
More to come!!!!

No comments: