Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Future Beauty Queen

It's been such a long time since my last post, but I'm back and ready to
share my lil beauty Queen with you.
We decided last week that we would enter Isabel in the local 
county fair baby contest.
And just let me say as much as I love Toddlers and Tiara's, I cound 
never see myself doing that to my daughter. 
Well I gave in and entered her, 
She was such a ham, laughing and waving to everyone.  
She was doing so well that I decided to let her walk(not by herself, but holding my fingers)
Well Lil Isabel won 3rd place.  Yay I was so very proud of her.
  Before the show
Momma and Isabel
Enjoying her Trophy
LOL she thought it was a cup and was trying to drink from it
She had such a fun filled morning that she was pooped.

We will be back soon with Isabel's eight month photo's!!!!

No comments: